Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Star Cinema: In My Life


Watch out for the grand opening of the film “In My Life” this September, starring the box-office king John Lloyd Cruz, Luis Manzano, and the star for all seasons, Vilma Santos. In My Life is helmed by Olivia Lamasan, director of such hits as Got 2 Believe and Milan. It will mark the comeback of Vilma Santos in the silver screen since the 2004 film Mano Po 3: My Love. It’s also the first time that Vilma is working with his son Luis Manzano.
It is a first major gay-themed film from Star Cinema since “Ang Lalake sa Buhay ni Selya” in 1998 starring Rosanna Roces. Luiz and John Lloyd will play a gay couple in the said film. One of the things to see of the fim is the controversial “kissing scene” among the two actors.
In My Life is set to hit theaters nationwide on September 16, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Philippine Movies Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Modified by Regal Web Services for Free Blogger Template